Saturday, April 14, 2007

From the Forums: Angel Power

A young man and his family need our support and prayers.

A friend of mine just messaged me saying her son sustained serious head and face injuries yesterday by an IED in Iraq. I don't want to give out her email without her permission so can I get some emails of support sent to my email and I will forward them to her. I know it would help her alot. Please email me and put Karen in the subject line and I will make sure she gets them all. Thank you all, you are all truly Angels.

Lydia


I have been asked recently if I had learned anything from this war. I have learned many things: the kindness of strangers; true charity; absolute appreciation and a clearer concept of the word "sacrifice", the belief in good and the power of like minded people.

But, most of all, I have learned to pray again.

- May no soldier go unloved