Monday, February 19, 2007

Message from KC Angel - Joy

I fell into the Soldier Angels website quite by accident, but am so glad that I did. I have a son who will deploy to Iraq in mid March and he will have so many people to support and write to him. When I found the website, I thought of how lucky he is to have so many people to support him and how there are so many other soldiers who do not. That was when I knew that I wanted to support another person who needed someone to be there for them.

My husband was in the military during the Vietnam war and they were treated so badly. I want our young soldiers to know that we, the generation who fought that war, may not like the situation as it is but do support the young people who choose to go over to support our country.

Believe me when my son enlisted I like his wife and children were not thrilled but we all support him and believe in his beliefs.

Joy
- May no soldier go unloved